The information below must be provided by lawyers under German law.
Admitted to the legal profession as solicitor (Rechtsanwältin ) in the Federal Republic of Germany (state of Baden-Württemberg)
Date of admission: 13 October 1993
Ministry of Justice: Baden-Württemberg
The competent supervisory body is the Stuttgart Chamber of Lawyers (Rechtsanwaltskammer Stuttgart).
The legal profession is subject essentially to the following professional codes:
a. German Lawyers’ Code (Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung – BRAO)
b. Lawyers’ Remuneration Act (Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz – RVG)
These are available from the Stuttgart Chamber of Lawyers at
Werastraße 23 * D-70182 Stuttgart
Phone: +49 / (0)711 / 246467
Fax: + 49 / (0)711 / 246396
or on the Internet – www.rak-stuttgart.de
Road DescriptionComing from the A8 (Stuttgart/Degerloch junction)
- Leave the A8 at the junction posted Stuttgart/Degerloch.
- Follow the signs to Leinfelden-Echterdingen.
- When you reach Echterdingen, keep following the main road (Hauptstrasse) for approx. 1.2 km. At the end of the main road, follow the signs for Steinenbronn/Waldenbuch.
- This takes you along the L1208 federal road, which you follow for approximately 4 km. You will now see a sign that you are entering Steinenbronn.
- Simply follow the road until you pass an ESSO petrol station (on your right).
- Now leave the L1208 and drive straight ahead into Stuttgarter Strasse.
- Continue straight ahead into Hohewartstrasse. After only a few metres, turn left into Talstrasse.
From here, it is only about 30 metres before you will branch off to your right into Filderstrasse.
- You will then find my office directly on the right hand side, at number 2.