The information below must be provided by tax consultants under German law.
Admitted to the tax consultancy profession as tax consultant (Steuerberaterin) in the Federal Republic of Germany (state of Baden-Württemberg)
Date of admission: 25 February 1994
Ministry of Finance: Baden-Württemberg
The competent supervisory body is the Stuttgart Chamber of Tax Consultants (Steuerberaterkammer Stuttgart).
The tax consultancy profession is subject essentially to the following professional codes:
a. Tax Consultancy Act (Steuerberatungsgesetz – StBerG)
b. Implementation Regulations to the Tax Consultancy Act (Durchführungsverordnungen zum Steuerberatungsgesetz – DVStB)
c. Professional Code of the Federal Chamber of Tax Consultants (Berufsordnung der Bundessteuerberaterkammer – BOStB)
d. Tax Consultants’ Fee Regulation (Steuerberatergebührenverordnung – StBGebV)
These are available from the Stuttgart Chamber of Tax Consultants (Steuerberaterkammer Stuttgart). * Hegelstr. 33 * D-70174 Stuttgart
Phone: +49 / (0)711 / 61948-0
Fax: +49 / ( 0)711 / 61948-702
or in the Internet – www.stbk-stuttgart.de
Coming from the A8 (Stuttgart/Degerloch junction)
- Leave the A8 at the junction posted Stuttgart/Degerloch.
- Follow the signs to Leinfelden-Echterdingen.
- When you reach Echterdingen, keep following the main road (Hauptstrasse) for approx. 1.2 km. At the end of the main road, follow the signs for Steinenbronn/Waldenbuch.
- This takes you along the L1208 federal road, which you follow for approximately 4 km. You will now see a sign that you are entering Steinenbronn.
- Simply follow the road until you pass an ESSO petrol station (on your right).
- Now leave the L1208 and drive straight ahead into Stuttgarter Strasse.
- Continue straight ahead into Hohewartstrasse. After only a few metres, turn left into Talstrasse.
From here, it is only about 30 metres before you will branch off to your right into Filderstrasse.
- You will then find my office directly on the right hand side, at number 2.